Thank you for your visit to this noble your server ... Feel free and always dispose of your time we make available. Thank you and come again, and now here is a promise to always be well received by us!
"In fact with some dreams, some dreams and transform into real scenes. Crying tears of laughter and crying for real when not shed a tear. Amo more than I can, and fear, always less than I can."
" Na realidade com alguns sonhos, e transformo alguns sonhos em cenas reais. Choro lágrimas de rir e quando choro pra valer não derramo uma lágrima. Amo mais do que posso e, por medo, sempre menos do que sou capaz."
"In fact with some dreams, some dreams and transform into real scenes. Crying tears of laughter and crying for real when not shed a tear. Amo more than I can, and fear, always less than I can."
ResponderEliminar" Na realidade com alguns sonhos, e transformo alguns sonhos em cenas reais. Choro lágrimas de rir e quando choro pra valer não derramo uma lágrima. Amo mais do que posso e, por medo, sempre menos do que sou capaz."
ResponderEliminar